Last Call


News from French producer Anoraak, who has released an EP called "Black Gold Sun". You might have guessed it from looking at the artwork, or maybe not...but this is a proper 80's inspired compilation. The EP features a total of 5 new original + 1 remix by Maethelvin and the tracks all have one thing in common...they're awesome! Considering myself a sucker for 80's instrumentals, I've picked out a track that celebrates that to the fullest. "Last Call" goes heavy on the arp vibe, reminding me of my youth playing GTA Vice City on my PS2. It's not "Crockett's Theme", but it's still like entering a time machine. I highly encourage you to check out the full EP and you can do so by via your favourite platform in the link below:



Get/Stream "Black Gold Sun" EP by clicking HERE
Follow Anoraak on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER






Comments

Popular Posts