Time I Feel


If you've been digging the 5th iteration of our Frostbites mixtape series here on MYWLT, this track might be familiar to you. If not, here is a second chance to discover this brand new debut single from Emu Creek called "Time I Feel". Emu Creek is the alter ego of singer/songwriter Pat Devlin, who's musical career has so far been mostly within the indie scene. His step into this kind of chillout electronica is an impressive pivot into a new genre and with his first attempt at that, I am nothing less than impressed. Apart from a few vocal snips for effect, "Time I Feel" is an all out instrumental that manages to stay interesting, capture the listener with an original and special sound, while emitting emotional melancholy in a rather upbeat package. It's a mesmerising musical journey and I could listen to it day in day out! 


Get/stream by clicking HERE 

Follow Emu Creek on social media: INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD

Comments

Popular Posts