Where Have I Gone


Emmit Fenn's music style intrigues me...there is a theme, but it sometimes fluctuates on a broader spectrum than that of other musicians. With his latest single he returns with something to the softer side. The track is called "Where Have I Gone" feat. Charlotte and perfectly shows what I am on about. Remember the Eclipse EP or "Oceans"?...well this isn't that. With this new piece, the producer creates something for a wider audience, with subtle electronic hints, deeper lyrical meaning and a different level of sophistication. It's refreshing to see someone producing at such a diverse level, challenging fans, but probably also finding new ones at the same time. Being a fan of all sorts of music I can totally dig this and wish more artists would dare step out of their artistic bubble. 



Stream via SPOTIFY

Follow Emmit Fenn on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts