Not My Girl (Yuksek Remix)


Dallas based indie band Ishi has had its single "Not My Girl" remix by non-other than legendary French producer Yuksek. It goes without saying that Yuksek is an amazing producer, so when I came across this track my expectations were high. Fortunately, there is not a gram of disappointment to be found here. "Not My Girl" has been transformed into the most delightful daytime disco tune, perfect for an easy listening session or a rooftop bar DJ set. It's a proper vibe and an earworm at the same time, spring loaded, sunny and full of feel good vibes. If you're a fan of Poolside, Goldroom, SG Lewis and the likes, then this is definitely for you. Out now via Icons Creating Evil Art, you can stream this (as always) via most major streaming platforms. Enjoy! 


Get/stream by clicking HERE 

Follow Yuksek on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM 
Follow Ishi on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

Comments

Popular Posts