I Choose You


 Often electronic music can tend to be quite melancholic, so to shift things up, here is a brand new one from Swindon based producer Chaney with "I Choose You". This is a proper feel good track, perfect for the summer season and with serious earworm potential. At its core this is a pretty classic house track, but with the addition of some smooth strings, lush rhodes chords and a groovy bassline, "I Choose You" doesn't miss a beat. Chaney has been on a roll lately, with releases such as "Always" and my latest favourite "The Escape" feat. MRYN. If you have not had the chance to check out his discography, make sure to give it a spin. "I Choose You" is out now via Toolroom and available via all major DSPs. Enjoy! 


Get/stream by clicking HERE

HERE Follow Chaney on social media: FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM //

Comments

Popular Posts