Warmth


 Canadian duo Dvbbs team up with Boaz van de Beatz for a new single called "Warmth" feat. Jono Dorr. When I first listened to this I thought it was going to be a remake of M83's iconic "Midnight City", but I was fooled. The track goes in an much different direction and surprises with an innovative soundscape that to me is like a blend of tech house, future house, pop and techno. I love how dynamic this arrangement is, making it feel very alive, yet still very cohesive throughout. At the risk of overproducing, I think the producers of this track have done an absolute stellar job with this one, making this one of my personal highlight of 2024 so far. "Warmth" is out now via Kanary Records.


Get/stream by clicking HERE (via SPOTIFY)

Follow Dvbbs on social media: INSTAGRAM  // FACEBOOK // X // 
Follow Boaz van de Beatz on social media: INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // X //

Comments

Popular Posts