Out My Mind


 When I think about UK based duo Just Kiddin' the first track that always comes to my mind is "Thinking About You", a track that I still hear frequently to this day. Since then though, the two have release plenty of other amazing tracks and recently they dropped their latest single "Out My Mind" feat. Georgia Ku. This one manage to be equal parts dance and radio friendly, with an outstanding vocal performance and a super catchy melody...so catchy it will likely become your next big earworm, so be warned. "Out My Mind" is out now via one of my favourite labels at the moment - Perfect Havoc - who are simply crushing it with every single release. Start pressing play below or catch the stream via one of your favourite streaming platforms. Enjoy! 


Get/stream by clicking HERE 

Follow Just Kiddin on social media: FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER //

Follow Georgia Ku on social media: FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // 

Comments

Popular Posts