Feel Something


Currently I feel kinda stressed out, but thanks to music I get opportunity to calm right down again after a hard days work. Therefore it feels appropriate to give this awesome track a listen today, so here's "Feel Something" by NYC based producer Black Coast feat. Remmi. The balance on this track is great and the sounds are not overly complex or demanding, making "Feel Something" perfect for easy listening. Personally, I particularly love the smooth synth chords during the verses. As I have claimed a few times by now, sometimes less is more and I think that goes for this track too. Give the track a spin or check out the alternative streams via the link below:



Get/Stream "Feel Something" by clicking HERE
Follow Black Coast on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER

Comments

Popular Posts